Taking the popular pagoda antenna designed by Maarten Beart, Menace has redesigned it for the demanding FPV drone pilots, incorporating adjustments to make it compact, fully cased to avoid coax cable damaged along with efficient productionisation meaning that the reduced assembly operations brings you the lowest cost antenna at the highest of performance.
- Small 5.8Ghz Aero design with excellent omni directional pattern.
- Can be TPU mounted without signal degradation.
- Polycarbonate Case
- Unique PCB construction allows manufacturing within fine tolerances
- Gain 1.22db with a radiation efficiency of over 92%
- Clearer video reception with up to 20% greater signal received than other omni antenna topology with higher gain.
- High Axial Ratio for reversed polarity rejection
- Ideal for racing or freestyle FPV drones and wings.
- Centre frequency 5.8 GHz
- Frequency Range: 5645 – 5945 MHz
- Matching S11 < -20dB, VSWR <1.22
- Gain: 1.22dB with efficiency: 92%
- Axial Ratio <1.3
- Beam width: 360 degrees
- Left or Right Hand Circular Polarised ( LHCP or RHCP)
- SMA Connector
- Dimensions: 32mm x 24.5mm (Mounting point is 12.5mm)
- Weight: 7.3grams
Credit: Manufactured under License CC BY-SA 4.0 from Maarten Baert