The BETAFPV 65S Starter Kit is for anyone looking to get into whoop FPV racing sport or FPV in general. In the kit are all the items needed to start a FPV flying. This is a ready to fly (aka RTF) kit. Just power and fly, no soldering, no assembly.
Customized hardware and software especially created for entry-level pilots, really durable micro frame, lite radio transmitter and little or no setup.
The 65S is agile enough to fly indoors and strong enough to fly outside. There are 2 flight modes for both for beginners and experienced pilots alike. It also comes with simple USB rechargeable batteries and spare parts for easy repairs.
Affordable entry-level prices.
- BETAFPV Beta65S Lite BNF whoop quadcopter
- BETAFPV LiteRadio Transmitter
- 5.8G FPV goggle VR006
- 2 * 260mAh HV batteries
- 1S HV charger
- 1S battery voltage tester
- Spare parts bag ( props 2CW+2CW / motors CW+CW / screwdriver / props removal tool )
Beta65S Lite Drone
- The Beta65S Lite copter has the new version with BETAFPV Lite brushed flight controller. Powered by Silverware firmware, which is much simple and much more affordable than before. The Silverware firmware is full tuned by BETAFPV and doesn’t need any additional configuration. This copter is controlled via the Bayang protocol. I you want to use a standard transmitter, modules are available to facilitate this. TBA
- LiteRadio Transmitter is a toy level radio transmitter which uses the Bayang protocol.
- It has a simple configuration at a very reasonable price.
- Just power it up, throttle stick up and down to binding. Then you’re fly.
- These tiny 5.8g video goggles VR006 are just what you need as a beginner
- Easy to set up
- One-button auto search channel
- Built-in battery
- Charges via a USB cable
- Last for upto an hour from fully charged