This is a new era for Whoop drones. 2S Whoop drone has the power to fly real acro, like a larger quad, but is still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere. Beta75X and Beta65X. X is for “eXtreme”.
BETA75X Frsky receiver is now pre-flashed in EU-LBT firmware or FCC firmware. So you can choose the 2S whoop based on the firmware of your radio controller.
If you are not sure about what firmware you have on your radio controller.
Please check out here on our support page.
BETA75X Frsky receivers were all pre-flashed in FCC firmware EU-LBT .
For EU-LBT firmware users that has bought Beta75X with FCC firmware for Frsky receiver, you can checkout here to find out how to flash Frsky receiver to EU-LBT firmware.
- Weight: 41g (without battery)
- Motors: 0802 17500KV with connector
- Props: 40mm 4-blades props, 1.5mm shaft hole
- Camera: Z02 AIO Camera 35 degree
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM / FullSpeed DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS /
- Batteries: 300mah 1S Lipo HV Batteries
- 1 * Beta75X BNF 2S Whoop Quadcopter
- 1 * Spare 41mm 4-blades props (2CW+2CCW)
- 2 * 300mAh 1S Lipo HV batteries (Not for PNP version)
- 1 * Spare Canopy