The Beta65S Lite is a new version with BETAFPV Lite brushed flight controller. Powered by Silverware firmware, much simple and much affordable. It is ready to fly and the Silverware software does not require switch setting like Betaflight does
- As same as the Beta65S, more punch on throttle with faster 17500KV 7x16mm motors and 3-blade propellers.
- Support’s level mode and acro mode. Also it has the ability to change settings for custom builds, or to adapt to personal preferences by stick gestures.
- Built in Bayang protocol native receiver, compatible with almost radio transmitter with deviation firmware or deviation compatible transmitter module
- BETAFPV Z01 aio 25mW vtx camera with 48 channels in total.
- Wheelbase: 65mm
- Weight: 25g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: BETAFPV Lite Brushed Flight Controller
- Motor: 7x16mm 19000KV Brushed Motors
- Receiver: Bayang protocol
- Camera and 5.8G Tx: AIO 520TVL 1/4 Inch Camera 25mW 40CH
- Power connector: JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Battery: 3.7V 260mAh Lipo battery
- Flight time: Around 3 minutes
- Beta65S Lite Micro FPV Quad
- BETAFPV 260mAh 1S Lipo Battery
Silverware is a firmware for some micro quadcopters, which support level mode and acro mode. So you could use this on whoop FPV racing. Also it has the ability to change settings for custom builds, or to adapt to personal preferences.
By default, Silverware use stick sequences, which also called gestures, to change modes, tune PIDs, calibrate accelerometer or save settings.
For example, with Frsky QX7 radio transmitter, change the FC’s mode between level and acro. Just move the right stick as show below.
For all the gestures in Silverware, please Go to Basic User Manual.
Currently the built-in receiver is compatible with Bayang protocol. Here is a listing of radio transmitter that could be compatible with this Lite Drone.
- LiteRadio Transmitter
- BETAFPV TX01 radio transmitter
- Radio transmitter of toy drone like JJRC H67, Eachine E011 etc, that using the Bayang protocol
- Jumper T8SG radio transmitter
- MTX-9D multiprotocol module (Suit for Frsky Tanaris QX7 X9D X9D Plus X12S, Flysky TH9X, Turnigy 9XR/9XR PRO)
- Other 4in1 multiprotocol module that support the Bayang protocol
If not sure whether your radio transmitter could support this FC board, please email us ( email@example.com) for help.
For example, if you have a Frsky Taranis QX7 / X9D radio transmitter and want to try this FC board, just plug in a MTX90 multiprotocol module and done.